Aug 2, 2015

- A Midsummer Night's Dream -


 
 
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
 
- William Shakespeare, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"



 
William Shakespeare is definately one of the most widely-read and well-known writers. His poetic lines, his spectacular lyrics and his descriptive language, make me travel in far away lands every time I read one of his works. I have read quite a few of his sonnets and plays and I also had the chance to watch some of his plays. It's been ages since I last saw A Midsummer Night's Dream on theatre, yet I still remember how amazed I was when the play ended. Humans and Fairies come together in interconnecting plots which make the audience/readers travel in magical realms.
 
All these memories of this magnificent play came back to me when I saw the two new releases by PurpleMoon Creations which are exclusives for the anniversary round of The Instruments.
 
The first rerease, A Midsummer Night's Dream is a beautiful corest with lace details, a flowery crown and a pair of strong wings. It's available in many light colors and I chose to wear the Pearl version as I believe it's the most romantic.
 
The second exclusive release is the Titania Sandals, named after Titania, the Queen of Fairies in Shakespeare's play. You can find the shoes in different lengths, from very short, to medium and really long.
 
I finished my look with the Tarnished Petal jewelery set by Baubles! and I used Superve poses by Posesion which are also available at The Instruments and complement perfect this magical look.

 

 






Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Daisey V4 - 4th July NEW
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Eyes: Mudskin - Twinkle Eyes - Grey 2
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
Hair: Ayashi - Sirena Hair (at The Fantasy Collective) NEW
Corset, Crown & Wings: PurpleMoon Creations - A Midsummer Night's Dream - Pearl (at The Instruments) NEW
Shoes: PurpleMoon Creations - Titania Sandals - Pearl (at The Instruments) NEW
Necklace & Ring: Baubles! - Tarnished Petal Set (at The Instruments) NEW
Tattoo: White Widow - Desperado NEW
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Staple Selection 1 Gloss NEW
Poses: Posesion - Superve (at The Instruments) NEW
 



 - N <3