Oct 12, 2014

- Once Upon A Time -


 
 
Hi everyone!
 
The Mystic Realms Faire opened a few days ago! I'm so excited about that. It's a fashion fair for all of us fantasy lovers! Mystic Realms Faire consists of two sims and more than 100 designers are participating. You can find clothes, skins, make up, hair, poses, accessories and much more! Fairies, mermaids, elves, witches, creatures of the night and the sky are only some of the creations that are available at Mystic Realms Faire!
There are so many items I want to show you as there are some fabulous creations available there!
The first item I want to show you is Mitsuku by FuubutsuDou. This is a new store to me that I discovered while blogging for Mystic Realms Faire. Mitsuku is one of my favorite items at this fair! It's an adorable creations in pastel colors and I'm wearing the complete set which consists of the bikini (with accessories), the crown and the scepter.
My necklace & heels are by lassitude & ennui and they are some of its exclusive releases for Mystic Realms Faire. Both of them are available in several colors and can be matched either with heavenly looks (like this one) or dark/gothic ones.




ANGELICA is also offering a very sweet exclusive for Mystic Realms Faire: the adorable Violet in Dolly version. It's a pale, young and innocent skin with juicy lips. A variety of eyebrows for Violet are also available in pastel and bright colors.
My very long wavy Mermaid hair is by Ayashi. Ayashi is offering some fantastic hairstyles for this event and I can't wait to show you more of them! <3


 
My horns and tail are by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations. These are two very dreamy designs and I absolutely adore the lovely moon that is attached on my horns! :)
All of the poses I have used for today's post are by a new pose store, Celestics. Celestics is a small store at the moment and a very promising one as all of their poses are very creative and they look great with fantasy looks! As it's a new store, Celestics is offering a bunch of promos and dollarbies! Yay! :)



Finally, I want to remind you that Candy Fair is still on. Today I'm showing Dot Dot Dotsy slink appliers by Bella Elephante! <3 





 
 
Skin: (*ANGELICA) - Violet - Dolly (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Eyebrows: (*ANGELICA) - Violet Eyebrows - Bublegum Light (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Eyes: Crow - Tatiana Eyes - Rose  (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: Ayashi - Mermaid Hair (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Horns: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Captive Moon - White Wood - Horns (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Tail: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Captive Stars - Day - Tail (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Outfit & Accessories: FuubutsuDou - Mitsuko - Complete Set (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Necklace: lassitude & ennui - Bird of Prey Necklace - Gold (at Mystic Realm Faire)
Upper Arm Jewelry: Feel - Diamond & Crystal BodyJewelry - Upper Arm
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Dot Dot Dotsy (at Candy Fair)
Shoes: lassitude & ennui - Gothique Heels - Princess/Gold (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Poses: Celestics - Lovesight, Nighttime Wisper, Enchanted Transformation

Sim: Intro






2 comments: