Oct 25, 2014

- Love You Like A Love Song -


Hiya everyone!
 
As I've already written in previous posts, this month there are so many fairs and events that are going on and I have found a lot of adorable creations to show you! I'm continuing my walk around Mystic Realms Faire and Fashion's Story Fair and here's what I have for you today!
Love Song dress and heels are exclusive releases for Fashion's Story Fair by Entice. It's a really cute and gilry formal dress which makes me feel like a princess! It's available in a variety of colors but I chose the pink one as pink is one of my favorite colors!



My adorable Key stave is by Cila and you can find it at Mystic Realms Faire. This fair ends tomorrow so if you haven't visited it, you still have time to do. My Olinda hair by Truth is also an exclusive release for Mystic Realms Faire. Such a cute hairstyle, right?
Oh and before I forget, Chickadee has released a new skin, Rinnie. Rinnie debuts the Generation 2 line of skins. The Gen 2 line features all original textures & the appliers include Slink Physique, Slink hands/feet, Wowmeh, Banned Booty, Phat Azz, Lolas Tangos, Loud Mouth, Nyam Nyam. Unfortunately the store is under construction at the moment and it will be unavailable for a while. I'll keep you updated once it opens again and can't wait to show you more Gen 2 skins! :)
 












Skin: Chickadee - Rinnie - Porcelain (Coming Soon)
Eyes: Crow - Tatiana Eyes - Violet (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Lashes: REDGRAVE - 41 Hollywood
Hair: Truth - Olinda (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Hair Wreath: World's End Garden - Le Jardin De La Fille
Earrings: Miwa's Airship - Heart Earrings - Silver
Dress: Entice - Love Song Dress - Pink (at Fashion's Story Fair)
Shoes: Entice - Love Song Heels - Pink (at Fashion's Story Fair)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: Pulcino - Love Story
Key Staves: Cila - Key To My Heart Staves - Gold (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Poses: NanTra - Spellbinder (at Mystic Realms Faire)
 
Sim: Alirium
 
 
 
 

No comments: