Oct 27, 2014

- Go Vintage -


Hi everyone!
 
Today I want to introduce a new store to my blog, Appear, as it's the first time I'm blogging one of their creations. Appear is participating at Fashion's Story Fair with some 20s & 30s creations. I'm wearing Agatha, a magnificent mesh gown with emroidered vintage patterns. Agatha is one of Appear's exclusives for Fashion's Story Fair.
 


My choker & bracelets are by Iron Tiger. I have this set for quite some time now as I got it at the Jewelry Fair which took place a couple of months ago. I'm really happy because I finally managed to find an outfit to match it with. :)
Last but not least, have a look at my new nail polish, Confire by Pulcino. This vintage nail polish with the black lace details can be purchased for free as it's a lucky board prize. It's available at the little shop that Pulcino has at Kiyomizu Shopping Mall.










Skin: Chickadee - Air II
Eyes: Crow - Tatiana Eyes - Glade
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 31
Lipstick: adored - Gummi Gloss - Skittles 1
Hair: Truth - Bianca
Dress: Appear - Agatha Dress (at Fashion's Story Fair)
Choker: Iron Tiger - Enamelled Choker - Bronze
Bracelets: Iron Tiger - Enamelled Bracelets - Bronze
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: Pulcino - Confire (Lucky Board at Kiyomizu Shopping Mall)
Mirror & Poses: WetCat - Mirror Mirror

 
Sim: Wystenra
 
 

 

No comments: