Oct 1, 2014

- Princess of Autumn -


Hello boys and girls!
 
It's the 1st of October today.
I'm so excited! I was really looking forward to this month as so many cool fashion events are taking place, such as the Candy Fair, the Creepie Cutie Carnival, The Gathering and the new round of Tales of Fantasy. All these awesome events will start later this month. I can't wait!
Anyway, for today's look I got a few more items from the Four Seasons Market. I really like all of the creations that are exposed there and it's difficult to choose what to show. I really wish I had the time to show all of them. But unfortunately I don't... :(
Anyway, let's not get deppressed and let's enjoy this post!
First of all I want you to pay attention to my new hair wreath by Persefona. I absolutely adore hair accessories and especially flower wreaths.
I also picked up some more items by Lumiere. Lumiere is a new to me store. I discovered it during blogging the Four Seasons Market. It's an adorable store with really unique creations. Today I'm showing the Sweater with Collarshirt and the Trench Coat in their Autumn versions.



My cute floral umbrella is by Icons of Style and it includes several great poses. You can choose between two different pose packs and among a variety of different umbrella patterns.



Finally don't forget that La Boheme is offering several gatchas for only 15L per play at this Market. ;)





Skin: Chickadee - Iris Skin - Porcelain - Light Brow
Eyes: Chickadee - Bloom Eye - Forest
Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
Hair: Truth - Lotus - Light Blondes
Hair Wreath: Persefona - Autumn Wreath - Dirty Green Leaves (at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
Top: Lumiere - Sweater with Collarshirt Autumn (at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
Coat: Lumiere - Trench Coat - Autumn (at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
Watch: RealEvil - LUX - Viva Watch
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Gatcha01 Silver RARE - Slink Manicure & Pedicure (at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
Shoes: Miss Canning - Belle Heels - Brown - Slink Feet High
Umbrella & Poses: Icons Of Style - Umbrella Poses - Pack 1 - Flowers (at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
 

Sim: The Trace






No comments: