Sep 1, 2013

L'Amour!

Hi everyone!
It's September! Can you believe summer passed so quickly? It's still so hot outside!
Anyway, today I wanted to dress up like a real lady or a Hollywood diva, ready to walk on the red carpet! There's only one designer out there whose creations match this style: Sascha Frangilli, the owner of Sascha's Designs. I'm wearing one of her latest releases, the amazing & glamorous L'Amour Gown. This sparkling gown comes in 6 soft pastel colors ranging from Gold to Pink to Aqua. Here I'm showing my favorite color, Champagne.
 

My Vanity skin is by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. I have shown many versions of the Vanity skin throughout the last couple of months but I simply can't get enough of it! 
I completed this new look with a really stunning updo by Tameless. I'm wearing the Natural hud which includes a bunch of more natural colors, like blondes, browns, blacks & reds.


Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Vanity - Skintone 1 - B4d T1
Eyes: Amacci - Branch Green Image Eyes
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 31
Hair: Tameless - Shaniah - Naturals
Gown: Sascha's Designs - L'Amour in Champagne
Necklace & Earrings: Virtual Impressions - Elizabeth in Peach & White Gems
 
 

2 comments:

Sascha Frangilli said...

Lovely!!!!!! Thank you sooo much! xxxx

Nina DiLeonardi said...

You're very welcome Sascha! <3