Sep 4, 2013

A Romantic Ride

Care to join me for a ride? ;P
I was at the wonderful Trace sim, hanging out & ckecking out the scenery & I decided to rezz my new bicycle to take some pics! The beautiful Garden KETTA is G.O.C.'s contirbution to the new round of The Kollective! This month's theme is Home & Garden & this romantic creation will be a one of a kind addition to your garden!
 

My snow white partial mesh dress is the latest group gift by Glitterati by Sapphire. The group has a 50L fee to join & you should go for it! You'll receive all the previous group gifts (which are numerous) & you'll get all the future gifts too!
 


Hair: D!va - Flora Type B - Rhodolite
Dress: Glitterati by Sapphire - August 2013 group gift
Earrings & Necklace: Virtual Impressions - Adelle in Gold, Amber & Diamonds
Nails: Quintessencia - Nail 20 Model Square
Bicycle: G.O.C. - Garden KETTA (at The Kollective)
 
Location: The Trace
 

No comments: