Sep 16, 2013

It's All About Masoom!

 Hey there fashionistas!
I have some wonderful news to share with you! Masoom is participating at The Wash Cart Sale & is offering a variety of items for only 10L each! Today I'm showing two of my favorite dresses, Bells & Amina. Both of them are really stylish & sexy!
 
 
 My Felicity Raquel Stilettos are also in stock at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room. As I have already told you, what I love the most in this new round are the shoes! I'll be showing more very soon so stay tuned!
 
 
Last but not least, make sure to visit Stalkerazzi to grab the Simple Kind Of Life poses by elephante poses. These poses have been designed for this fair & they won't be sold after that ever again!
 


 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Greed B4a T2
Eyes: REJECT - July Group Gift
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 30
Hair: Exile - Just A Reason 3 - Dark Blondes (at The Arcade)
Dress #1: Masoom - Bells Dress (at The Wash Cart Sale)
Dress #2: Masoom - Amina Dress - Cool Blue (at The Wash Cart Sale)
Earrings & Necklace: Virtual Impressions - Patricia in Lilac & White Gemstones
Shoes: Felicity - Raquel Stilettos - Trinidad Rust & Cobalt Blue (at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room)
Poses: elephante poses - Simple Kind Of Life (at Stalkerazzi)
 
 

No comments: