Sep 11, 2013

Love Is A Losing Game

 Hi ladies!
Today I want to show you some more items from Designer Showcase, [DDL]elephante poses!
I picked up another outfit by Liv-Glam which is currently availalbe at Designer Showcase. The design & the texture look so realistic. Minimal chic is one of my favorite styles & Liv-Glam definately equals this! As usual, Love Is A Losing Game, comes with a hud that sends you the items. A couple more color combinations are included in the hud.
 

In my previous post, I introduced a new to me store, [DDL]. As I've already told you I'm really impressed by their creations & their generous gifts! Today I'm showing the Monic Monday bracelets which are free group gifts! Showing off jewls is a bit challenging but luckily I found the Candy Corn poses which are great for showing you my new bracelets! You can get Candy Corn for free by locating the hidden icon for the enMESHed Into Fall Hunt at elephante poses!
 
 
Hair: Truth - Sierra
Outfit: [LG] Boutique - [Summer 13] Love Is A Losing Game Hud (at Designer Showcase)
Bracelets: [DDL] - Manic Monday (group gift)
Poses: elephante poses - Candy Corn (enMESHed Into Fall Hunt gift)
 
 

No comments: