Sep 22, 2013

Autumn In The City

Hiya girls!
Here I am again  showing a new urban style look!
I include many free items in this post so make sure to grab all of them!
A couple of days ago, I showed you a really cool hairstyle by little bones which is a free group gift. Today I'm wearing the second free hairstyle which is equally amazing! What's more, my trendy jacket is also by little bones! It's perfect for this season so don't miss it! If you teleport at the mainstore, you'll find it in more colors!
My black stripped pants is by Cynful & Lil'lace & is showcased at the moment at The Dressing Room Fusion. You can find it there in 2 more colors!

 
And finally, as a complete skin addict I got a new skin! Lania is by Panda Punx  and is such a sweet lady! I love her subtle make up & her eyebrows! <3

 
Skin: Panda Punx - Lania Skin Cleavage
Eyes: UMEBOSHI - Pearl Eyes - Daenerys (group gift)
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: little bones - Cough Syrup - Ink Pot (group gift)
Top: Coco Designs - Cropped Tank Top (group gift)
Jacket: little bones - Tarot Jacket
Pants: Cynful & Lil'Lace - Bell Bottom - Stripped (at The Dressing Room Fusion)
Poses: Dream Print - Lunchtime Rebellion
 
Location: The Flowout
 


No comments: