Sep 15, 2013

Love Is War

Hey everyone!
Hope you're enjoying your SL & having an amazing shopping experience.
Today I want to show you some of my newest fashion additions! :)
 So, let's see... As you know, I absolutely love pastel colors! I was very happy to see that Sassy's! prize for the Season's Palette Hunt 3 is a dress in pastel colors! =]
I also headed at Feeb's Rascals Sales Room as there is a new round. Actually, this round equals the shoe heaven! There are plenty of awesome shoes showcased there so if you're a shoe addict go check them out! Today, I'm wearing the Candy Crash Pumps by VG Shoes & I'll be showing more very soon!
 
 
Hmmm... Let's see... What else? Oh, yes! Notice a hair difference? ;P I usually wear long hair but I adore this new hair by Tameless so I really wanted to try it! I think it's super cute!
7 Deadly s{K}ins is a must-visit store for this weekend as well! Apart for the free group join that I told you yesterday, the designer has released a new skin line, Greed. Greed comes in 4 skin tones, 12 body types & there are 5 make-ups. Availalbe are also TANGO appliers, SLINK hand & feet appliers, and... PHAT AZZ booty appliers! So, head off to the mainstore to check them out & stay tuned at my blog as I'll be showing more versions of Greed throughout this month! 
Oh & finally, make sure to visit the Stalkerazzi Fashion Affair! Elephante poses has collaborated with yumyums & they created some amazing poses with a really cool teddy bear!
Have fun & see you soon!
 


Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Greed B4b T1
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes - Sahara
Eyelashes: Tameless - Joan - Naturals
Hair: Tameless - Lashes New 30
Headband: G Field - Single Ribbon Hairband - Pearl
Dress: Sassy! - Chance Encouter - (Season's Palette Hunt 3 gift)
Pumps: VG Shoes - Candy Crush Pumps - Violet (at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room)
Poses & Bear: elephante poses & yumyums - Love Is War with War Ready Ilo Bear in White (at Stalkerazzi Fashion Affair)

Location: Maria Lynn Falls

 

No comments: