Sep 12, 2013

I Adore You Emi!

New skin for Nina! Yay! You guys know that I'm a total hair addict! But I have a second addiction: skins! I absolutely adore them! I have so many skins in my inventory, it would probably be impossible to blog all of them! Anyway, I'm very happy because a while ago I discovered {BeL} which is a new to me store! Today I'm wearing Emi in Peach Tone 2. It's a lovely skin with subtle freckles all over it! You should definately visit this store as it has some really cute skins & a group gift as well!
 
 
I matched Emi with a girly dress by LMD which is Leri's contribution to this round of Designer Showcase. Arlene is mesh & several sizes are included so you can pick the one that suits your shape.
My navy flat shoes are by Loordes of London & are currently in stock at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room!
 


Skin: {BeL} - Emi Peach Tone 2
Eyes: Amacci - Branch Green Image Eyes
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 30
Hair: Magika [03] Pretty
Dress: LMD - Arlene Dress - Seafoam (at Designer Showcase)
Shoes: Loordes of London - Ballerina Flats - Navy (at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room
Poses: elephante poses - Careful (VIP group gift)



Location: Maria Lynn Falls
 


No comments: