Sep 18, 2013

Filthy To The Bones

 Hey everyone!
Many things to show you today, most of them are either free or in stock!
Ok, let's begin... In my previous post I showed you some of the items that Masoom is offering at The Wash Cart Sale! This is an excellent sale as plenty of designers exhibit their creations for 10L. Masoom's clothes are amazing! Today I'm wearing the sexy Meli top & pants. I especially like the mesh pants because the texture & the design look very realistic!
 

The second item I want to share with you is my new mesh hair! Mercury in Ink Pot is a free group gift by little bones! Join the group & you'll get 2 hairstyles for free! The particular color is a special release for group members only, so after it's gone you won't find it again! I really like little bones hair & this color is so cool! I honestly hope that Nova will make more hair in this color! Oh, in case you didn't know AVENUE magazine featured little bones in their August edition. As you can imagine little bones, even though is a relatively new brand, is growing quickly! :) Read the interview here. It's actually very interesting!
Speaking of new stores, have you visited Filthy Skins yet? No? Hurry up! This store has wonderful skins & 3 group gifts! Today I'm showing the first of their gifts but I'll show more of them soon!


Skin: FILTHY - Group Gift #1. 2013 - Beach
Eyes: {BeL} - Fresh Grass Eyes (Season Palette Hunt 3 gift)
Eylashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: little bones - Mercury - Ink Pot (group gift)
Top: Masoom - Meli Top Smoked Gilli (at The Wash Cart Sale)
Pants: Masoom - Meli Pants Smoked Gilli (at The Wash Cart Sale)
Bracelets: Sassy! - Polished Cuff Bracelets - Brown (gatcha at the mainstore & at Stalkerazzi)
Bag: The Sinners Crossroads - Signature Purse
Shoes: HOLLYHOOD - Holly Mesh Brown/Wood Oregon Sandles (at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales) Room)
Poses: Imeka - Ayumi (group gift)
 
Location: North
 

No comments: