Jun 30, 2013

Floral Beauty!

 Hey everyone!
It's lingerie time again! I'm a total lingerie addict and I have already planned to show you some more lingerie sets in my nexts posts!
Anyway, today it's the last day of June so I want to show you this lovely baby doll set which is the the latest group gift by Blacklace! The group has a fee to join but it's so much worth it as Blacklace offers high quality group gifts every month!
 
 
Today I'm in Faiza skin by WoW Skins. It's lovely pale skin with a girly and elegant make up. I'm completely in love with the cute juicy lips! <3
 
Finally, Magika has a 50% sale to all hairstyles! Woot woot! New hair for Nina! I'm wearing the hairstyle named Visit which is adorable! I picked up the first hud which includes all the natural colors (blondes, gingers, reds, browns & blacks). You can also change the color of the hairband!

 
Skin: WoW Skins - Faiza CL
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Machine
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Magika [01] Visit
Baby Doll Set: ~Blacklace~ - Dahlia: Floral Lace Baby Doll Set (group gift June)
Necklace & Bracelets: Lazuri - Classic Pearl Set (free gift)
 
Location: Alirium
 

No comments: