Jun 24, 2013

Sweeter Than Candy!

Hey everyone!
Leri Miles Designs has a new subscribo gift for her members! It's this cute mesh dress in lovely pastel colors! The texture is fantastic so you should go at LMD mainstore and subscribe to receive it!
 
 
If you like the design and the texture then you should definately pick up some more colors for only 70L! You'll find 8 more colors at Acid Lily Gallery. Here I'm showing some of my favorite pastel colors! They will be available until the end of this week. :)
I would also like to thank the talented designer of LMD who accepted my blogger application and I'm now an official blogger for this amazing brand! :)
 

The skin I'm in today is the latest group gift by Hush Skins! In the box you'll find many different skintones, 3 eyebrow tones, 2 cleavage options and a shape! I'm completely in love with this skin! It's a real beauty!
 


Skin: Hush - Tease - Vanilla (lb) (June group gift)
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes - Pewter
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Truth - Lavinia
Dress Picture #1: LMD - Blanca Romper Melon (subscribo gift)
Dresses Pictures # 2 - 3: LMD - Blanca Romper (70L each at Acid Lily Gallery)
Necklace: undefined lilies - teensy clutter (group gift)
Bangles: Phoebe - Mesh Bangles - Soft Summer
Pumps: Milk - My Hello Silicone Heels (free gift)
 
Location: Eryn Vorn
 

 

No comments: