Jun 1, 2013

Being Perfect

 
Hi everyone!
 
I wanted to show you the items in this post much earlier but I was very busy the last few days both in RL and SL. Anyway, have you heard of The Runway Perfect Hunt? Apparently it ended on May 31st but this amazing hunt prize is still hidden at WetCat's mainstore!!!! A whole dressing area! The perfect gift for a shoppaholic and a fashionista! Go there as soon as possible as the hunt item will soon be removed! All of the poses that I show are also included in the prize!
 
I'd also like to add here that about a week ago I had the chance to meet in person and chat with the talented designer of WetCat! I was shooting some pictures for a look that I posted a while ago and she greeted me and welcomed me as the sim belonged to her partner. :) Apart from a talented and generous designer she's also a very friendly and nice person.



The dresses I'm wearing are by even.flow and they are free group gifts! The first one can be found at even.flow mainstore while the second one is a group gift at Acid Lily Gallery which is located a few steps away from even.flow mainstore! The texture is wonderful! It looks so realistic!As for the design, well can I say about it? It's so elegant and classy, yet so sexy and sensual. Check out the hot cleavage and the open back!
I would also like to remind you that in Acid Lily you can find a lot of discounted items! Some of the most famous SL designers exhibit their releases in really affortable prices. You can find clothes, jewellery, accessories, animations, etc! So, hurry to Acid Lily!


The Baby Monkey Pumps I'm wearing cost 10L and it's a limited time offer! They come in the form of a hud system that includes many colors. This means that with only 10L you'll get a numerous pairs of pumps!


Finally, to complete my look I wore my Devina Truth hair that I got a while ago! Normally I wear long hair but Devina is such an adorable lady, I simply can't resist it. ;)



Hair: Truth - Devina
Dress 1: even.flow - Evolution Dress Petrol (group gift)
Dess 2: even.flow - Evolution Dress Jade (group gift at Acid Lily Gallery)
Necklace: Virtual Impressions - Green Hearts Necklace
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Platform Pumps - All colors HUD (10L)
Pose and Furniture: WetCat - BackStage Glamour (5L TRPH)


No comments: