Jun 10, 2013

Belle de Jour!

Hey everyone!
 
Today I'd like to show you another free gift available at The Summer Fashion Festival which is this beautiful floral dress! Blue is one of my favorite colors so of course I couldn't resist this dress!
 

The set of jewelry I'm wearing is a free gift by FuLo. I have shown them before but I love them so much so it's always a must in my messy inventory!
 
As for my Mallory hair, it is by Truth! I bought this girly hairstyle quite sometime ago but I didn't have an opportunity to blog it until now! I really like the cute ribbon in this hairstyle! The hair pack includes a hud that allows you to change the color of the ribbon and there's an option without it too! :)
 



Hair: Truth - Mallory
Dress: Fashion Fears - Belle Dress (0L at SFF)
Necklace and Ring: FuLo - Shalom (free gift)
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Platform Pumps - All colors HUD
 
 
Location: Dimrill Dale
 


No comments: