Jun 13, 2013

WoW! Such a Liv Glaming Look!

Hey guys!
 
I have many things to show you today!
Let's start with The Summer Fashion Festival! If you haven't gone there yet you should definately go as you can find many affortable items and lots of gifts as well! Liv Glam is offering the Signilda dress for free! It's a really elegant and chic dress which comes with a hud that allows you to pick the color you want! This dress is a must for every girl's inventory!
 
 
My girly black pumps with the cute ribbon can be found at Chandelle's as a free group gift! I got them a while ago and they're one of my number one items in my inventory! I can assure you, you'll see me wear them a lot from now on. :)
 
My BSD bar is also free for AVENUE readers! While you're at the mainstore make sure to join the BSD group as well. It has a fee but it's totally worth it as group members receive gifts very often!
 
 
My red rose bracelet by Pure Poison is also free and can be found at The Summer Fashion Festival!
 
 
My very long and straight hair are by Elikatira. I have shown this hairstyle many times but I'd like to remind you that the sale is still running! You can find many beautiful hairstyles for a discounted price! So, what are you waiting for? Hurry!!!!
 
Finally, my fantastic skin with the super sexy red lips is by WoW Skins! It's not a secret that I love WoW Skins! And how can I not love them? All of them are lovely with amazing make ups! Of course I'm a VIP and I'd like to urge you to join the group as well! There is a 200L fee to join but once you become a VIP you'll receive all the previous monthly group gifts and you'll have access to the midnight manias and the lucky boards!
 
 
 
Skin: WoW Skins - Anais Tan 04 CL
Eyes: Amacci - Goldy Teal Image Eyes
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 41
Hair: Elikatira - Studio
Dress: Liv Glam - Spring 2013 - Signilda Dress Hud (0L at SFF)
Bracelet: Pure Poison - Red Rose Bracelet (0L at SFF)
Bag: {{BSD Design Studio}}- Fashion Blogger - Red Croco Baby (group gift for AVENUE readers)
Shoes: Chandelle - Shoe Cice #2 Black (group gift)
 
 
 

No comments: