Jun 27, 2013

Delta Lady!

Bonsoir everyone!
 
Light and pastel colors are my weakness so I searched my Leri Miles Designs folder in order to pick up this cute Delta dress! Simplicity and elegance are the two words that definately characterise it! Delta is a mesh lady and as you can see the texture is awesome! You can visit the mainstore to have a look at all the 10 colors that are available! :)
 
 
I have shown my Caramel hair before but I wanted to remind to everyone that a huge sale is going on at Elikatira! You should definately pay a visit there. ;P
 

Finally, I'm wearing the new group gift by Modish Skins! I wanted to try this brand for quite some time now, so I joined their group and received this adorable gift! June's group gift includes two skins with a different make up and both of them have a cleavage and a non-cleavage option.
 



Skin: Modish - Jules - Dune -CL (June group gift)
Eyes: Redgrave - Hollywood Blue
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Elikatira - Caramel
Dress: LMD - Delta Dress
Neacklace & Earrings: Fairy Tail - Garden - Group Gift
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Ultimate Britta - All Colors Hud
 
Location: South Farthing
 


No comments: