Jun 8, 2013

A Friday Night on a Saturday

 
I love sparkles! Don't you? I bought this stunning sparkling dress a while ago but I haven't found an opportunity to blog it until now! It's one of my favorite items in my inventory and you'll see me wear it quite often! I love it because it's elegant and chic yet simple! It's called Fiday Night and perhaps it would have been better if I blogged it yesterday but whatever...! You can find this beauty at 1 Hundred's mainstore for 100L!
 

You can find the elegant jewls I'm wearing at Finesmith as a free group gift along with a bunch of other very sophisticated gifts!
 


 
Skin: Belleza - Cynful Gift
Eyes: Amacci - Goldy Teal Image Eyes
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Truth - Rebel
Dress: 1 Hundred - Friday Night - Nude (100L)
Jewelry: Finesmith - Happiness (group gift)
Shoes: Gabriel - Stone Sandals White (Group Gift)
 
 
Location: Inside Art

No comments: