Jun 15, 2013

Red and Black!

 Hey everyone!
Today I'd like to show you some really cute and sexy items!
Let's start with my Bynna dress in black and red! I bought it a while ago by Chandelle! It's so girly and sexy and it's available in more colors! This store has amazing outfits! I'm going to post more soon! :)
 

I matched my Chandelle dress with these fantastic Energie pumps which can be found at eu4ia club as a group gift!!! I really love this brand and the designer is always so generous as they offer special gifts very often!




Hair and Hairband: Truth - Video Games
Dress: Chandelle - Dress Bynna - Red
Necklace and Earrings: Virtual Impressions - Pippa in Gold, Ruby, Pearls and Diamonds
Bracelets: Virtual Impressions - Romance Bracelet in Deep Red Ruby and Gold
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Red Fishnet
Shoes: Energie - Alexis Pumps Bow Red (group gift at club eu4ia)
 
 
Location: Glanduin

 

No comments: