Jun 11, 2013

7 Deadly Jumpsuits!

Oh, hi everyone!
Today I'm very happy because I really like all of the items that I put together to create this look!
 
I have been looking for a mesh jumpsuit for quite some time now but nothing seemed perfect. I don't know why... Perhaps I'm too picky... :) Anyway, the good news are that I finally did find the jumpsuit I was looking for at DandelionWine! Well, actually I found more than one since the item comes with a hud that allows multiple colors and patterns!
 
 
My favorite ones are the floral patterns! It's not a secret that I love everything that has bright colors and flowers on them! I'm really glad because all of them are lovely! I'm sure that I will be wearing all of the different floral combinations of this jumpsuit a lot throughout the summer!
 
 
The hud includes three dark colors as well which I think look perfect both for the summer and for the winter! Even though black is one of my favorite colors, in this particular jumpsuit the purple color has completely blew me away!
 
There is an 8th color in the hud that I noticed while I was writting this blog post otherwise I would have showed it as well. Sorry guys... :)
 

 
My skin is a previous group gift by 7 Deadly S{K}ins. I really like this pale skin as it's so cute! If you look closely on my face, cleavage and arms you'll see the freckles! I rarely wear freckled skins but how can I resist this beauty?  Unfortunatly this skin is no longer free but you can find in the group notices three other group gifts! The group has a 25L fee to join but it's so much worth it! If you're hesitating then go to the mainstore and have a look at the past and futute monthly group gifts opposite the lucky apple tree! While you're there,  a lucky apple might call your letter so pay attention on local chat. :)
 

 
 
Skin: {7DS} - Special Gift/ 1000 members (group gift)
Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes - Maya (June group gift)
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 41
Hair: Truth - Sierra
Jumpsuit: [DW] - Mesh Jumpsuit (95L)
Jewlry: Miel - Uva Set (subscribo gift)
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Ultimate Britta All Colors
 
 
 
 


No comments: