Jun 22, 2013

Summertime!

Hey everyone!
 
It's summer and the weather is so hot at the moment so it's time to head to a beach! The outfit I'm wearing is perfect for a walk at a beach! I won it as a lucky chair prize at Bitch Tail mainstore! This is one of my favorite stores and, even though I haven't been there in a while, it still remains in my top 10 list of apparel stores. The specific outfit is mesh and as you can see the designer has done an amazing work! The texture looks so realistic!
 
 

The skin I'm in today is one of the latest releases by 7 Deadly s{K}ins,which as you already know is one of my favorite skin stores. 7DS participates in the Summerfest with Starfish Hunt that takes places from June 21st until July 15th and this Myrthe skin with the hot cleavage is one of their contributions!

My very long hair is by Truth. I think this hairstyle looks amazing with this look! :)
 

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Myrthe V1 B3b (B4b is also included in the box) - Starfish Skin
Eyes: Amacci - Mountain Eyes
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Truth - London
Top & Skirt: Bitch Tail - Creamsicle (lucky chair prize)
Bracelets: Bliss Couture - Gold Bangles
Shoes: Energie - Irene Sandals Beige
 
 


No comments: