Jun 19, 2013

Linda in her Duality Dress!

 Hi everyone!
 
I'm so happy today! Ivy Burner, the designer of Sassy! accepted me as one of her official bloggers! Woot! You know how much I love this brand so you can understand that it's a great honor for me to represent it. :D So now I'll show you the Duality dress which is one of Sassy's latest releases. The Duality dress was designed and released a couple of weeks ago for the Numberology Event. The event is now over but you can find the dress at Sassy's mainstore!
 
 
 Now, let me tell you some things about the design and the texture. It's a mesh dress that comes in 5 sizes. The texture is so well-made that looks very realistic. It's a two-toned dress with straps wrapped around it that create a cute butterfly pattern at the back! As usual, Sassy!'s dresses are hot and sexy yet elegant and classy. I really love the hot cleavage and the open back!
 
 
As for the colors, as I wrote above, the Duality dress is a two-toned dress that is available in 9 colors. In this post I'm showing my favorite colors which are white, pink, fuschia, blue, plum and red. You can visit Sassy!'s mainstore to see the other three: green, red and terracotta.
 
 
Today I'm in a WoW Skin named Linda. As you know I love WoW Skins! Linda is such a pretty lady! I adore the milk tone and the make up is so cute and chic!



So, visit Sassy! and WoW Skins! Oh, and have a wonderful day! :D
 

Skin: WoW Skins - Linda Milk
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Machine
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Eyelashes
Hair: Truth - Rashida
Dresses: Sassy! - Duality Dress
Necklace: VinCue - Forcy Necklace (June group gift)
Earrings: Caroline's Large Hoop Earrings
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Drow
Tattoo: K&L - Starry Leg Tattoo (marketplace freebie)
Shoes: Lindy Khloe Mist C
 
 
 


No comments: