Jun 16, 2013

A Violet Beauty!

Hey everyone! 
Today I am extremely happy and proud as I am an official blogger for 7 Deadly s(K)ins! If you read my blog, then you know that 7 Deadly s(K)ins is in my top 2 list when it comes to skins! Therefore, you can easily understand how glad and honered I felt when I received an invitation to join the 7 Deadly s(K)ins bloggers group! :)
So, now I'll show you one of the latest releases that the talented Izara designed for us!
 
 
 This gorgeous skin can be found at Feeb's Rascals! As you can see the make up is simple but very elegant! Perfect for the semi-formal look I wanted to have today! I am showing the skin body type 2 which has a really hot cleavage! The box also contains the skin body type 4b4 which is equally cute and I will show it very soon! You can purchase this beauty for 300L which I think is a very great deal! If you wear Lolas, then you can buy the skin applier for only 75L again at Feeb's Rascals.
 
My sexy Coquette dress is by ~Sassy!~. I really love this brand and especially their mesh clothes as they look perfect on me! The texture of this dress is so detailed and looks so realistic! It has completely blew me away!
 

Finally my hair is by Eaters Comma! This is one of my favorite hairstyles in the entire store! I picked up the Sandy Blonde pack as it's my favorite!























 







Skin: 7 Deadly s(K)ins - Feeb's Rascals Special Skin - B2 (4b4 is also included in the box) (300L)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Eaters Coma - Hair 09 - Sandy Blonde
Dress: ~Sassy!~ - Coquette Dress Violet
Jewls: Virtual Impressions - May in Magenta and White Diamonds (group gift)
Clutch: {{BSD Design Studio}- Prestissimo Clutch - Navy purple
Pumps: Kennedy's - Trollop heels - Purple Leopard (group gift at Violet Mafia HQ)
 
 
Location: Glanduin
 


No comments: