Jun 2, 2013

News from [DandelionWine], WoW Skins and aDORKable Poses!

Hello everyone!
 
Today I'm very happy! Why? Well, the reason I'm so excited is because from now on I'm an official blogger for [DandelionWine]! This shop is a real treasure as it has so many cute and girly outfits in very affortable prices! Another thing that I love about it, is that it mainly works with HUDS that include many colors! This means that you can buy one outfit and you can select any color you want from the HUD. For shoppaholics like me with a huge inventory that takes some time to load, HUDS are perfect!
 
 
 
For my first post, I wanted to pick up my favorite item so I spent quite some time at the mainstore checking all of the items. It was a hard decision as there are so many nice things there but  in the end I picked up this girly and romantic mesh dress which is the free subscribo gift! The texture looks so realistic and check out the lace details! Amazing, aren't they? The HUD includes 4 lovely colors and naturally I couldn't pick one as I love all of them! So I tried all of them in order to take some photographs! Go ahead! Subscribe! This way you'll get notices for all the new releases, hunts, special offers and gifts! And don't forget to have a look around the store as you'll find many inexpensive hight quality items!
 
 
The skin I'm in today is called Chanel and is one of the latest releases by WoW Skins! I'm a huge fun of WoW Skins and Chanel is such a sweet and pretty lady! You can find it inworld for only 150L or you can get it for free by slapping the midnight mania board! In order to have access to the midnight manias you need to join the group which has a 250L fee. I know this might sound a lot to some of you but I can assure you that you won't regret it as you'll receive all the previous group gifts and you can do the midnight manias and the lucky boards. The designer is very generous with her group members!
 

Finally, there are some bad news and some good news. The bad news are that the designer of aDORKable Poses is retiring so her mainstore with all of her amazing poses will be gone forever. The good news are that because of the retirement there is a big 50% off sale. I bought these cute Petals in the Wind with the 4 poses that you see for only 75L! So, go ahead and have a look there! Especially if you are a blogger, it's a great opportunity to purchase some new poses at a low price!
 


 
Skin: WoW Skins - Chanel Milk (midnight mania prize)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim (previous group gift)
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 41 (free Hollywood SwagBag)
Hair: Truth - Gattina
Dress: [DandelionWine] - Mesh Lola Dress (subscribo gift)
Necklace & Earrings: Fairy Tail Garden - Group Gift
Bracelet and Ring: Lazuri - Classic Pearl Set (free gift)
Feet: Aeva - Mesh Bare Feet (group gift)
Poses and Petals: aDORKable Poses - Petals in the Wind (75L)
 

No comments: