Jun 28, 2013

I'll See You in Rome!

Buongiorno a tutti!
 
Today I travelled to Rome, Italy to take these photos! A wonderful sim! You should definately visit it!
Anyway, let's move to the details of my look! :)
Sassy! loves hunts and we love Sassy!'s hunt prizes! This sexy and elegant Zebra Tank Dress is Sassy!'s prize for the Hello Titty Hunt. The hunt lasts until July 15th so you have plenty of time to get it! Appliers for mesh breasts are also included! ;)
For those of you who are not familiar with Sassy!'s hunts, let me tell you that this store participates very often in hunts and their prizes are always of an excellent quality! So, if you're into hunts, I suggest that you keep an eye on  Sassy! ;P
 
I matched my Zebra Tank Dress with these wonderful pumps by Amarelo Manga! I have these shoes for quite some time in my inventory but I didn't have the chance to review them until now. They're very classy and I believe that I couldn't find a better pair of shoes for my Sassy! dress!
 
 
Finally, I'd like to show you another free item from one of my favorite stores. I'm refering to my Van Bracelets which are Pure Poison's hunt prize for the Endless Summer Hunt! The box includes a version for males too so spread the word to your friends!
 

 
Skin: NBGG - Alyce
Eyes: Amacci - Goldy Teal Eyes
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Truth - Kenzie
Dress: Sassy! - Zebra Tank Dress (free for HTH)
Bracelets: Pure Poison - Van Bracelet (free for ESH)
Clutch: BSD Design Studio - Loveletter Clutch - Monochrom
Pumps: [Amarelo Manga] - Stripes Pumps
 
 


No comments: