Jun 12, 2013

Beach Time!

Hiya everyone!
It's summer so it's time to go to some beaches for swimming, sunbathing and for doing some water sports! I wanted to create a really summer look for today, suitable for the beach! It all started with this cute colorful top by 1 Hundred! Then I picked up this lovely mesh shorts by little bones which I think matches perfectly with my top! I completed my look with a few accessories in bright and pastel colors which are suitable for summer time!
 
 

 Finally I decided to wear my Virginie Truth hair! This hairstyle is so fresh and cute that it actually reminds me of summer time!
 


Hair: Truth - Virginie
Top: 1 Hundred - Heatwave Top - White
Shorts: little bones - Malibu Highwaisted Shorts
Sunglasses: Loordes of London - Holkham Sunglasses (0L at SFF)
Necklace: Virtual Impressions - Twisted Pearls Purple
Bracelets: Phoebe - Mesh Bangles Soft Summer (0L at SFF)
Nails: Action - Mesh Stiletto Nails
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Ultimate Britta All Colors
Beachball and Juicebox: *RnB* Mesh Beachball and  Capri-Sun Orange (0L at SFF)
 
Location: Black Kite
 


No comments: