Jul 1, 2013

Francine is a Fashion Star!

Hey everyone!
Two weeks ago Fashion Stars throwed a grand party to celebrate their opening! Many of our favorite designers participate by exhibiting some of their finest creations! To thank the Fashion Stars group members, some designers are generous enough to offer free gifts!
The beautiful sparkling gown I'm wearing is one of the group gifts by Liv-Glam and my favorite gift!
 
 
The Francine Gown comes with a hud that allows you to change the color! As always, the talented designer of Liv-Glam has done a terrific work! This is definately one of my favorite gowns in my closet!
 
 

My jewellery set is a free gift by Lazuri! It's a magnificent set & you can change the color of the texture!
 


 
Hair: Truth - Brianna
Gown: [LG] Boutique - [Summer 13] Francine Gown Hud (Fashion Stars group gift)
Necklace & Earrings: Lazuri - Multistrand Necklace & Earrings (free gift)
Nails: Bamboo Nails - So Pink
 
 

No comments: