Jul 31, 2013

Flowers and Butterflies!

 Hey everyone!
 
The Love Donna Flora Event opened its doors to the public a few days ago. This is a fundraiser event to help the Second Life designer Squinternet Larnia. Unfortunately Squinternet is fighting with cancer and this event is taking place to raise money for her therapies and her home nursing care. Many designers show their support by featuring at least one item for 100% donation and then they can sell some more items that they can split with a 50%, 75% or 100% donation.
When I visited the sim, I simply couldn't resist the Butterflies Poses by Uncertain Smile! The box includes 3 different poses and 4 amazing butterfly props.
 
 
I bought my new LeLutka hair at the Hair Fair. I'm a total hair addict but unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time to spend at the Hair Fair as I'm really busy in real life these days. :( I got this hair pack the last day of the Hair Fair and I'm so glad I had time to visit it as I absolutely loved LeLutka's new releases. I got another one too which I will be showing soon! :)
 
 
Finally, my new lovely mesh dresses are the new subscribo gift by Hucci! Hucci sends their subscribo gifts a little bit different than most stores. If you are already on the mail list, then she'll send them to you directly. New members can't receive them, but go to the mainstore, subscribe and you'll receive all of the future gifts! As you can see, Hucci's creations are marvellous!
 


Hair & Crown: LeLutka - Lorella - BlondeFun
Dress 1: Hucci - Rouen Dress (subscribo gift)
Dress 2: Hucci - Oulu Dress (subscribo gift)
Necklace: undefined lilies - teensy clutter (group gift)
Butterflies and Poses: Uncertain Smile - Butterflies Set (at Love Donna Flora)
 
Location: Half Deer



No comments: