Jul 19, 2013

La Belle de Jour!

 Hey everyone!
Today I'm very excited because I have some fantastic things to show you!
My new hair is one of D!va's latest creations and is being featured at Collabor88! It's a super cute & girly hairstyle! The flowers can be removed and so do the right & left mesh attachments. You should definately get it!
My amazing dresses is by World's End Garden and they are all different variations of the dress called Belle de Jour. Rosemist is my favorite! It's a romantic dress that reminds me of spring.
 
 
 Noir is a free hunt gift for The Gallery Gift Shop's 2nd Anniversary. It's a dark romantic dress and you can also wear it if you want to create a darker and more gothic look.
 
 
Dot can also be purchased at The Gallery Gift Shop at a discounted price!
You can find more versions of Belle de Jour both at the mainstore & at The Gallery Gift Shop. I think you should definately check it out as it's a pretty amazing dress!
My lovely Sakide pumps is a group gift for Energy group members! How generous of the designer to give them for free!
Also, if you're a blogger or a photographer, you might want to visit the The Muse Poses and have a look at their latest release, Rumi. I have used only 3 Rumi poses, but there are several more, which are also really cool!
 


Hair: D!va - Ange (at Collabor88)
Dress: :::WEG::: - Belle de Jour in Rosemist, Noir & Dot (Noir & Dot at The Gallery Gift Shop)
Necklace & Earrings: [Fairy Tail] Garden - Group Gift
Shoes: [SAKIDE] - Snake Pumps for Energy (group gift)
Poses: The Muse Poses - Rumi
 
 

2 comments:

Taliferrue Cathaldus said...

Beautiful, I loved the third dress, It's so pretty with that hair! Thanks for sharing!

Nina DiLeonardi said...

You're welcome and thank you for your kind comment Taliferrue Cathaldus