Jul 6, 2013

Let's Shop Together!

Hey everyone!
It's time to do some shopping! Today I visited some special events & I'd like to share my new items with you.
Have you visited Fashion Limited yet? If you haven't, you should definately do so! Leri Miles Designs is offering the Katrina jumpsuit in Seafoam & Scarlet at a discounted price! However, there are only 50 copies for each one available so you better hurry up! Katrina is a minimal chic mesh jumpsuit and it comes in several sizes.
 
 
I'm wearing Moxie hair by Truth. I have this hairstyle for quite some time in my inventory but I didn't have the chance to blog it until now. It's a really sexy & sophisticated pony tail with a lovely fringe!
 
 
The second event I visited is the Structure Your Skin Project. I picked up the Lotus skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. It's a pale skin with a really nice eye make up. Slink and Tango appliers are also available for sale.
 

 
So, visit Fashion Limited & visit Structure Your Skin! Oh, and happy shopping!
 

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Lotus Skin - SYS Project
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes - Pewter
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Truth - Moxie
Jumpsuit: LMD - Katrina in Seafoam & Scarlet - Fashion Limited
Jewellery: Lazuri - Delia Necklace, Earrings & Bracelets Ruby (group gift)
Shoes: VG Shoes - Payton Black-Gold
Poses & Bags: Glitterati - Shopaholic
 
 

No comments: