Jul 7, 2013

Pure Ingenue!

Hey everyone!
Do you wear mesh breasts? If you do, then you should definately visit The Boobies Show, where many designers feature some of their finest creations with appliers. Sassy! loves fashion events so she participates at The Boobies Show by offering this Ingenue Dress. It's an exclusive new release and many colors are available. Here, I'm showing my favorite ones.
 
 
As you can see, the Ingenue Dress, is a sexy two-toned contoured dress with a mesh skirt prim. This minimal chic dress has a perfect design and the texture is very realistic. In my opinion, it's a must-have dress! Since it is featured at The Boobies Show, appliers are included. Keep in mind that this round ends at July 17th so you still have plenty of time! :)
 
 
Finally, I grabbed some of my favorite accessories to complete this look. I have show my Pure Poison jewls a few times before but I love this store and the particular jewls match perfectly the Ingenue Dress.
My Ipad case is by BSD, another store with amazing accessories!
 


 
Hair: Truth - Devina
Dress: Sassy! - Ingenue Dress with Appliers in Black, Navy, Pink & Plum (at The Boobies Show)
Necklace: Pure Poison - Milla Necklace
Bracelets: Pure Poison - Van Bracelets (free for ESH)
Ipad Case: BSD Design Studio - My Ipad Case - Orange
Shoes: VG Shoes - Payton Black-Gold
 


 

No comments: