Jul 4, 2013

Wait for the Lady in Lilac!

Hey everyone!
This is a quick post to show you this new look! The outfit I'm wearing is a group gift by Adoness! It's a lovely dark romantic dress with lace details and a cool color combination! Adoness specializes in gothic, Victorian and vampiric clothing and accessories. So, if you're into dark fantasy, Adoness is the brand for you!
 

My new hairstyle is one of the latest releases by Magika which is currently on sale. Straight long hair are always some of my favorite hairstyles. A hud is included which enables you to change the color and a lot of color combinations are availalbe. I'm wearing one of my favorite colors as I love blonde hair with dark roots.
 


Hair: Magika [03] Wait
Outfit: Adoness - 1000 member group gift
Shoes: Chandelle - Shoe Cice #2 Black
 
Location: Rougham Town
 

No comments: