Jul 2, 2013

A Candy Sweet Look!

Awww...! I'm completely in love with the new Nikki skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins! I'm wearing the sunkissed version which, as you can see, has subtle freckles all over the body! The pink make up is also really cute! If you read my blog, then you know that pink is one of my favorite colors! How can I resist this skin then?
My sexy lace bodysuit is by 1 Hundred and is featured at Lubbly Jubblies. I'm showing pink and nude but many more colors are available! Tango appliers are also included.
 
 
My very long hair is a past group gift by Lelutka & Celoe and is still available for free! ;)
As for my lovely new nails, I won them in a lucky chair at Candy Nails! This store is amazing!
 

 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Nikki Sunkissed (at SYS Project)
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Machine
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Lelutka & Celoe - Happy Holidays (group gift)
Bodysuit: 1 Hundred - Slip Off Bodysuit in Pink & Nude (at Lubbly Jubblies)
Necklace: Virtual Impressions - Darcy Butterfly Necklace in Purple Abalone
Nails & Ring: Candy Nail #P091 Love Me Do Brown (lucky chair prize)
Shoes: Patulas House - White Flor Heels
 
Location: Alirium
 

No comments: