Jul 24, 2013

A Wednesday Quickie!

 Oh, hey everyone!
Are you having a good summer? I'm currently enjoying my summer vacation and this is why I haven't posted more looks lately. Anyway, I managed to find some free time to show you some really nice items!
Let's start with the hair as I'm a total hair addict! June is a really cute ponytail by Tameless Hair which comes with a hud that includes multiple colors! Personally, I love huds, especially when it comes to hair!
The outfit I'm wearing is by Glitterati by Sapphire and it includes a mesh long top with a belt and two pairs of super cute floral leggings.
 
 
Finally, have a look at my new shoes by Loordes of London! You can find this beauy at The Shoes Fair, which you should definately visit if you are a shoe addict! I'm wearing the Mint & Gold version, but many more color combinations are available! Visit The Shoes Fair and pick your favorite!
 

 
Hair: Tameless Hair - June
Outfit: Glitterati by Sapphire - Minx - Long Top with Belt and Leggings
Bangle: Bliss Couture - Gold Bangle
Shoes: Loordes of London - Crickhowell II - Mint & Gold (at The Shoes Fair
 
 

No comments: