Nov 6, 2015

"=Zenith= Photo Contest 2015"




 
Time to be creative and take part in a contest. Which contest? Well, a couple of days ago, I realized that =Zenith= had announced a contest for wannabe =Zenith= bloggers and since I love their designs I decided to join. :)
 
I picked up the Brocade Corset Top & Lace Skirt and the Gothic Choker Victorian Collar in Rose which are exclusive releases for Collabor88 October, I styled them up in a girly and romantic look and here is the result. :) I really enjoyed working on this look and taking the photos so fingers crossed I'll be one of the lucky winners. :)
 
The sexy cleavage gave me the opportunity to show Lace Flowers, a beautiful tattoo by Carol G. Look at these details... I love, love, love, love them! A total fun here!

 
I'm also really in love with Zelda, the new hairstyle by Ayashi which you can find at The Fantasy Collective! It looks even more stunning with the Pearl Crown by PurpleMoon Creations, which is part of the outfit A Midsummer Night's Dream. I have shown this beauty here.


 
Last but not least, Dulce Secrets has released some new eyes for this round of Designer Showcase. I wear eyes by Dulce Secrets very often so when I saw their new release, I couldn't resist them!





Skin: WoW Skins - Olga Milk 05
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hands & Feet by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Concrete Mesmerizing Eyes (at Designer Showase) NEW
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Ayashi - Zelda (at The Fantasy Collective)NEW
Dress: =Zenith= - Brocade Corset Top & Lace Skirt - Rose (at Collabor88NEW
Choker: =Zenith= - Gothic Choker Victorian Collar - Rose (at Collabor88NEW
Pearl Crown: PurpleMoon Creations - (Part of the outfit) A Midsummer Night's Dream - Pearl 
Shoes: PurpleMoon Creations - Titania Sandals - Pearl
Tattoo: Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Lace Flowers
Poses: Fashiowl Poses - Kawaii (at The Thrift Shop) NEW
 Nail Polish: La Boheme - Charisma Gold - OMNI Set NEW

Sim: The Outer Garden

- N <3