Nov 7, 2015

- Looking Ahead -





 

These very tall boots from Designer Showcase by Lindy are totally off the hook! They come in several sizes so you can easily wear them with a mesh body. I'm wearing them in Nude but they come in so many colors, I'm sure you can find your favorite! ;) The pile of luggage next to me is also from Designer Showcase and is a new pose/prop series by NanTra. Sooooo cool, right?
 


I'm also using one of the latest poses by Image Essentials in order to show you this sexy little top by Truth. Yes, that's right, Truth who is one of my favorite hair designers has just released this line of cropped tops! It is made for Belleza bodies but it looks just fine with my Maitreya body. ;) As for my cute Foxy hair from Uber, I have already shown the version without the hat here. But this pretty little foxy hat is simly adorable. I'm obsessed with it! I'm one happy little elf in a foxy hat and modern clothes! :) :) :)






Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Queenie - Snow Special (at the Makeover Room) NEW
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Pecan Terra Firma Eyes
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
Hair: Truth - Foxy - Blondes (at Uber) NEW
Top: Truth - Flaunt Cropped Top NEW
Skirt: PICHI - Regina Suede Skirt - Khaki
Boots: Lindy - Karla - Nude (at Designer Showcase) NEW
Nail Polish: alaskametro - Desert/Gold
Tattoo: Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Curves and Lace
Pose 1 & Luggage: NanTra - Seattle Bound (at Designer Showcase) NEW
Pose 2: Image Essentials - Sheer Class V2 NEW
 
Sim: Neva River

- N <3