Oct 5, 2013

Candy Fair: Part 3

Hello girls!
As the days pass by, I continue my way to the Candy Fair in  order to show you more items that are featured in the sweetest fair around the grid!
Today I picked up a bunch of clothes, accessories as well as some amazing furniture!
So... Let's have a look!
The divan I'm sitting on is one of Axix's contributions to the Candy Fair. You can change the color of the texture & you can use many more poses. As you see cake & candy are scattered all over it so it's a a very yummy divan!


My cute necklace & bracelet are by !Fappy, which is a new to me store. Blogging for Candy Fair has given me the opportunity to become familiar with many lovely stores that I didn't know until now!


 
Finally, have a look at the dresses I'm wearing. The first one is by Sassy! and the second one by Crash Republic! Both of them are mesh & absolutely fantastic!
 
Anyway, this post has actually made me feel a bit hungry... So, I'm going to have something to eat, probably some candy ;P
See you all soon!



 
Skin: JesyDream - Judith Skin - Natural (at Candy Fair, Sim 3)
Eyeshadow: JesyDream - Jesy Eyeshadow - Pink/Purple (at Candy Fair, Sim 3)
Lipstick: JesyDream - Sugar Candy Lipstick - Pink (at Candy Fair, Sim 3)
Eyes: Sweeter Than Candy - Candy Eyes 2 Aqua (free gift at Candy Fair, Sim 1)
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sarah - Crystal Pink
Horns: Twins Fashion - Pearl Horns - Pink (at Candy Fair, Sim 3)
Dress 1: Sassy! - Candy Dress - Strawberry (at Candy Fair, Sim 2)
Dress 2: Crash Republic - Candy Plain Dress - Mint (at Candy Fair, Sim 2)
Socks: Mon Cheri - OTK Socks Hud (at Candy Fair, Sim 3)
Necklace: !Fappy - Gear Candy Necklace - Rainbow (at the Candy Fair, Sim 3)
Bracelet: !Fappy - Gear Candy Bracelets - Ranibow Rare (gatcha at the Candy Fair, Sim 3)
Couch with Poses & Props: Axix - Sweet Divan Prop (at Candy Fair, Sim 1)
 
Location: The Trace

 

No comments: