Oct 3, 2013

Candy Fair: Part 1

 Hey everyone!
The Candy Fair will open in a few hours! Yay! I'm really excited about it as the theme of this fair fits my style perfectly! There are so many fine creations showcased there that I find it very difficult to leave something out! Today I picked up some of my favorite items so you can have a preview of what you can find there! :)
 I especially like my cute dress by Berries Inc. This store is new to me & I was introduced to it thanks to the Candy Fair! Their creations are really nice so make sure to visit it their booth at Candy Fair! You can find clothes, accessories & shoes!
 
 
My skin & my lipstick are by Birdy. I have known this store for quite some time now, but Mia is my first Birdy Skin & I absolutely adore her! She comes with a variety of eyebrow candy colors! I'm wearing the Lemon brows as they look great with my new hair by D!va
So... that's it for today. I'll show you more of Candy Fair later this week!
Have a nice day!


Skin & Lipstick: Birdy - Mia Skin - Pure - Lemon & Candy Lippy 5 ((at Candy Fair, Sim 3)
Eyes: Reject - Emerald Eyes
Eyelashes: Tameless Lashes New 29
Hair: D!va - Tina - Type A - Cat's Eye (at Collabor88)
Headband: Berries Inc - Candy Headband - pink chocolate (at Candy Fair, Sim 1)
Dress: Berries Inc - tooBat Ruffle Dress - Light Blue (at Candy Fair, Sim 1)
Bracelet: tea.s - Conversation Trinket - Silver - Me & You (at Candy Fair, Sim 1)
Poses: Starry Heaven - Reo (at Candy Fair, Sim 1)
 
Location: Happy Mood
 

No comments: