May 13, 2013

A Bouquet of Love!

Hi everyone!
Paris Metro Couture had another Fuschia Nightfire Party and it offered another free gift! Woot woot! This time the gift is this lovely cocktail dress in fuschia and black flowers. It's a totally perfect dress for spring and summer parties! Personally, I love pink and fuschia colors so you can easily understand that I'm really glad with all these fuschia gifts that Paris Metro offers!
 

My skin is the latest group gift by WoW Skins! It's a pale skin with pink lips and cheeks and a black eye-shadow. I always love WoW group gifts and I think that this month's gift is a real beauty! The group is 200L to join, and I know I say this all the time, but it's so much worth it!!!!

My hair is by Truth and it's called Brianna! Good news! Truth has decided to extend the sale so you still have time to go and grab some awesome discounted hair!


 
Skin: WoW Skins - Kesia - May Group Gift
Eyes: Amacci - Branch Blue Image Eyes & InSiht Eye Sparkle (free Hollywood SwagBag)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes (lucky board prize)
Hair: Truth - Brianna
Cocktail Dress: Paris METRO - Bouquet D' Amour -VidFuschia Cocktail Dress (free gift)
Earrings: FuLo - Ava Large Earrings (free gift)
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Drow (previous group gift)
Shoes: Je t' aime - Sexy Suede High Heels - Aphrodite - rose (group gift)
 
 
Location: Chapter Four

No comments: