May 13, 2013

A !Rebellious Mother's Day Gift!

Hey everyone!
May 12th was the Mother's Day so I'd like to wish all the best to every woman who is a mother. I also want to give a big hug to my own mother who is one of the most special people in my life. <3
!Rebel Hope to honor this day releashed a new outfit which is a free gift to everyone! It's a lovely pink long dress suitable for every lady whether she's a mother or not. The outfit includes also a pair of cute earrings and a sparkling necklace! 
 

My new updo hair is by Truth and it's called Magdalena. Isn't she cute? I love these curls and it's definately one of my favorite updos in my inventory.


 
Hair: Truth - Magdalena
Dress & Jewls: !Rebel Hope - Mother's Day Mesh Dress and Accessories (free gift)
Shoes: Je t'aime - Sexy Suede High Heels - Aphrodite - Rose (group gift)
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Drow (previous group gift)
 
 
Location: Chapter Four 

No comments: