May 14, 2013

Gemmed Ariel in her Ocean Gown!

Hi everyone!
 
In this post, I'd like to share with you another fantasy look! It's no secret that I love fantasy outfits. I have many fantasy dresses and I love blogging them!  Today I'm wearing the latest group gift by The White Armory. It's a magnificent gown in white and ocean colors with sparkling details! The group is free to join and there are weekly group gifts. :)
 
 

The skin I'm today is a group gift by Aeva and as you can see it's a perfect match for this dress! The skin has an eye shadow in bright pink and colorful jewls around the eyes.

My hair is by Truth and it's called Ariel. Braids are my weakness so I couldn't resist this cute hairstyle! :)



Skin: Aeva - Airelle Gemmed Tone 3 (group gift)
Eyes: Amacci - Branch Blue Image Eyes and InSight Eye Sparkle (free Hollywood SwagBag)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes (lucky board prize)
Hair: Truth - Ariel
Gown: TWA - Life in M'Ocean Gown Set (Group Gift)
 
 

No comments: