May 17, 2013

WoW! What a Diva!

I was relaxing at a nice island yesterday when I got a notice that Chrysalis has a new group gift. I was a bit tired for shopping but when I saw the picture of the Diva gift I couldn't wait another moment! I teleported immediately to the mainstore to grab this fantastic fuschia cocktail dress! I love the sparkling details and check out this sexy cleavage! I grabbed only a few accessories as I wanted the focus of my look to be the dress.
 


The skin I'm in today is Daria by WoW Skins and I won it some time ago from the midnight mania. Of course it's no secret that I love WoW Skins! ;P The designer is very talented and very genrerous with her group members. In this skin my favorite part are the lips. They're pink and juicy. Aren't they adorable?

My hair is Dawson by Truth. It's a curly ponytail with a rather cute fringe. I love Truth Hair and even though I don't wear ponytails very often, Dawson is definately one of my favorite hairstyles in my inventory!


 
Skin: WoW Skins - Daria (midnight mania prize)
Eyes: Amacci - Branch Green Image Eyes (Hollywood SwagBag)
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 41 (Hollywood SwagBag)
Hair: Truth - Dawson
Cocktail Dress: Chrysalis - Diva - fucsia (Group gift)
Earrings: JCNY - Fall Collection 1 - Free Gift Earrings (marketplace)
Clutch: Septem Essentia - Crystal Flower Clutch (free gift)
Nails: Adoness - Valentine's Gift - Love Fairy Nails (previous Group Gift)
 
 

No comments: