May 24, 2013

A Pink Eve!

It's not a secret that pink is one of my favorite colors! I love wearing pink outfits, pink shoes, pink jewls and pink make up! I also love all shades of pink! Bright pink, pale pink, etc! It's natural then that when I saw this pink Eve gown I couldn't resist it! This lovely gown is the latest group gift by Celestina's Weddings. The group has a 50L fee to join but it is definately worth it! Along with this adorable gift, you'll find a few more free gowns. :)
 

 
I matched my dress with this stunning jewelery set which is a previous free gift by Chop Zuey! This one of my favorite stores when it come to jewels! You should definately visit it!
 



Hair: Truth - Tymber
Gown: CW - Eve Gown Mesh Pink (Group Gift)
Jewellery: Chop Zuey - Ma Songe WG Earrings, Bracelet and Choker Necklace (previous free gift)
 
 

No comments: