May 4, 2013

Alice is a Rebel!

Hey everyone!
 
This a quick post to show you my new dress and hair!
 
Ok, so let's start! The Designer Showcase has a whole new round of items and certain designers are generous enough to offer gifts to the group members! The dress I'm wearing is one of the gifts offered by Graffitiwear. It's a lovely summer mesh dress which has inprinted on it Alice in Wonderland! I love this book and the particular movie version so I was very happy when I saw this gift!
 


I'm pretty sure you can imagine where I got my new hair. ;) Yes, it's from Truth and it's called Rebel! Isn't she lovely? I'm so excited with this sale! I have more hair to show you in later posts! Let me remind you that Truth has extended the sale and it ends at May 10th!



Hair: Truth - Rebel
Dress: Gaffitiwear - Alice Dress - Group Gift at the Designer Showcase
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Berry (Group Gift)
 
 
Location: Solelua Beach 

No comments: