May 27, 2013

Jada is Ready for a Disco Party!

Time for a disco party! Yay!!!!  I continued my way to the Color Explosion Hunt and my latest stop was at Sassy!'s which is one of my favorite stores! I was so happy when I saw that Sassy! is participating in this hunt as their hunt gifts are always awesome! Of course, Sassy! didn't disappoint me as the Disco Dress gift is one of her best gifts ever!!! It's colorful, elegant and so sexy!!! Check out the back!
 
 
My Marley hair is by Truth and I bought it during the latest sale. I love this hairstyle! It's so sexy and fashionable! 
 
 
The skin I'm in today is the April group gift by WoW Skins. As you know I love WoW Skins! Their skins are amazing! This skin in particular has a really cute make up! The smokey eyeshadow gives a sense of mystery while the juicy and fresh lipstick is perfect for spring time! The group has a 250L fee to join and I know that I write this all the time but it is so much worth it!!!!
 
 
 
Skin: WoW Skins - Jada Skin - Group Gift April
Eyes: Amacci - Mountain Eyes (previous gift)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes (Lucky Board Prize)
Hair: Truth - Marley
Dress: Sassy! - Disco Dress – Color Explosion Hunt Gift
Panties: Blacklace - Chloe in Yellow - May 2013 Group Gift
Necklace: Virtual Impressions - Cherrie Necklace with Deep Burgundy Hearts (Previous Free Gift)
Ring: JCNY - One Love Ring with Hyper Gems (10L)
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Berry (group gift)
Shoes: N Core - 2013 Group Gift - Lulu Red (Group Gift)
 
 

 

No comments: