May 12, 2013

The Goddess Laura in Paris!

Hello everyone!
 
Today I'd like to show you a look that I prepared about a week ago but due to RL issues I didn't have time to post it earlier. Last week Paris Metro offered the stunning fuschia gown I'm wearing as a free gift to everyone in celebration of The Fuschia Nightfire Art Continuation Party. It's a fantastic gown and I love the engraved jewls around the waist and on the shoulder.
 

The cute skin I'm wearing with the lovely lips is a previous midnight mania prize by WoW Skins. Midnight mania prizes as well as lucky board prizes are available only to group members. The group is 200L fee and totally worth it!


 
Skin: WoW Skins - Laura Mild 02 (previous midnight mania prize)
Eyes & Eye Sparkle: Amacci - Branch Brown Image Eyes & InSight Eye Sparkle (Hollywood SwagBag)
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes (lucky board prize)
Hair: Truth - Caprice
Gown: Paris METRO - Goddess Jewels Gown - Fuschia Special Edition (previous free gift)
Nails: Adoness - Love Fairy Nails (Valentine's group gift)
 
 
Location: Paris METRO


No comments: