May 1, 2013

I'm Movin and I'm Shine-ing in my Virtual Impressions!

Hey lovelies!
 
In this post I want to show you some really cool free items! So, let's start!
My skin is a free group gift by Shine. It has been around for some time now but I'm posting it in case some of you aren't familiar with the store. ;) As you can see it's a lovely pale skin with bright pink makeup! Bright pink is one of my favorite colors, so you can imagine that I love this skin! 
 

My necklace and earrings are a free gift by Virtual Impressions. You don't need to join the group. Just go to the mainstore and find the free box next to the staircase.


Finally, I'm wearing a lingerie set which is the March group gift by Movin Lingerie. The gift is still available and the group has 100L fee to join. There are monthly group gifts so it's totally worth it! As you can see, the gift includes the set in 3 colors: blue, violet and yellow!



 

Skin: SHINE - Slawa Magenta Group Gift
Eyes: Birth - Shiva Eyes - Icy Blue (Hollywood SwagBag)
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes (lucky board prize)
Hair: Truth - Josie
Lingerie Set: Movin Lingerie - March Group Gift
Jewls: Virtual Impressions - Fleur Earrings and Necklace in Gold, Aqua Pearls and Diamonds (free gift)
 
 
Location: Annwn Willows

 

No comments: