May 7, 2013

A Walk in the New York City: Part 2

Hello again!
 
My walk in New York City has nearly finished so here I present you the rest of the looks that I tried with the Freda Collection HUD by Liv - Glam!
I'm wearing Truth hair again. The first one is Sara in ginger and the second one is Kenzie in red! I have to say that I like myself as a redhead so I think I'll wear reds and gingers more often from now on! :) Let me remind you that the sale at Truth's ends on the 10th of May so you still have a couple of days to stop by the mainstore and have a look!
 
 
 
 
The stockings I'm wearing are a previous group gift by Umeboshi and it's still available at the mainstore! I'm showing you both versions. The one is with birds and the other one is with hearts! 
 
 
 
 
 
Hair: Truth - Sara and Kenzie
Clothes: Liv - Glam - Winter 2012 - Freda Collection HUD (subscribo gift)
Stockings: Umeboshi - Sheer Stockings Bird and Heart - March Group Gift
 
Location: New York City

No comments: